Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hammocks & High Tea


I never do product posts...but I am loving this so much that I had to share it! I am loving my new reversible clutch from Hammocks & High Tea! They offer a "modern perspective on traditional global textiles" so that is very designerly (I don't think this is a word but roll with it anyway) of them and I think it fits on this lil blog.
Yep, I said reversible, that means 2 looks for the price of one, who doesn't love that?! I got the one above in gold with the black and cream chevron. It is amazing!!! It's a great size too! Perfect clutch size that can still hold a phone, wallet and lipstick. I hate when you have to choose between these necessities because your clutch is too small :-/
Look at the yellow and blue together! Love.

The fuschia chevron is pure sass!

And look at this sweet pink with the floral.
Such a great idea! I love this! Check them out if you might like one for yourself :-)
I hope you're having a great start to the week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are AMAZING but a smidge pricey darn it!

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Oh Meaghan I know :-/ I justified it by telling myself I was buying 2 bags ;-) Thanks for reading!