Monday, April 25, 2011

As of lately...


Austin - Butler's pantry - yummy calcutta!
My poor little, neglected baby blog....and my neglected readers :-( If you're still here, thanks for sticking around. As I've mentioned recently, I am busy! This, unfortunately, means the blog usually goes to the back burner, it's just the way it goes. So I thought I would show you what I've been up to in photos. If you are a fan of the facebook page you've likely seen most of these client progress photos.

Austin - Kitchen island - calcutta so yummy I could lick it!



Austin - Main kitchen - gorgeous beveled subway tiled backsplash


Austin - Main kitchen - the perimeter marble is ah-mazing!




Austin - mudroom cubbies & checkerboard floor is in, yay :-)


Lights going in


Entry lantern - all wood yet to be stained.


Son's bath - so perfect!


Son's bath hardware and bianco cararra countertops

Gorgeous things going into the master bath.




Master bath floor and wall hug


Master shower ceiling


Master shower - all yet to be grouted


Powder bath - more calcutta and stunning brass - love.


Powder bath light fixtures and mirror going in.





Switch projects :: Master bath final cabinets approved.


Same project - one wall of adjoining closet that I am so proud of. This space is going to be stunning!


Same project - Master suite terrace stone going in and looking perfect!
These are just a couple of the amazing projects and clients I am working with right now.

We spent our Easter out at the ranch and got some much needed R&R. The drive to the ranch is through the hill country and is nothing short of beautiful. This is the only picture I took the whole weekend :-/ Hopefully my sister-in-law will hook me up with her camera snaps. I hope that you had a blessed Easter.

He is risen!


I'll be back soon with another kitchen remodel that's getting her jewelry (aka hardware) in a couple of days and then she'll be ready to photograph.

I hope you're having a great start to the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the powder bath mirror- It's wonderful!!