Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm Loving...


I am pretty enamored with this line of chairs from a new L.A. based vendor I've just been introduced to.
This vanity stool just might have to come home to live with mama. Isn't she lovely?


The frame of this chair reminds me of the Greek classic, Klismos chair...and all those nailheads, stop it! Plus she's got a hot finish on those gams!

So, so happy when I see this :-)

Are you as tired of seeing the typical wingback as I am? This one has some fun lines but still feels like a wingback for the traditionalists out there.

Ok, you had me at tufting and nailheads! What's that you say? You want to live in my dining room?...Oh okaaay! Money, ahem, I mean Honey, can I have these for Christmas???
I hope you're having a great week!
Happy "What I'm Loving" Wednesday :-)

No comments: