Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sneakedy Peekedy


Here's just a little glimpse into a bathroom remodel I'm working on right now. That's all you get! It will be done soon, don't you fret now!
I also just wrapped a killer kitchen remodel in Dallas that will be revealed soon. Trust me y'all, it's gorgeous!
I'm aware that I'm not doing a very good job of keeping "What I'm Loving" Wednesdays consistent...please forgive? I'm trying to git'er back on track.
I have many irons in the fire right now. A few words...Grateful. Blessed. Humbled. Excited. :-)
P.S. Sorry for the picture quality...images are camera phone snaps :-/
I hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

ALR said...

I love the color of the vanity. I am excited to see the finished product.

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks! It is almost done :-)