Monday, May 17, 2010

All Wrapped Up


I just wrapped up another project in Dallas. This is always a bittersweet time because even though I'm happy to see the final results of all my hard work, I'm a little sad that I won't be in and out and seeing my sweet clients all of the time.
This was a lovely formal living and dining makeover. The clients needed direction and a complete update. See 'before' below.

We were able to reuse a few existing pieces and what we weren't able to reuse, my client sold on Craig's List. So, here it is, all updated and fresh again.
Another 'before' view from a different angle.
and voila!...a healthy, happy new space.

Detail of a fun, little accent chair with just the right dose of animal print.
I just wrapped two other projects separate of this one so I will be back soon with more of my work.
Happy Monday!
*expand photos in browser for a closer look*

No comments: