Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here we go...

At the end of 2007 I took a huge leap of faith and resigned from the comfort of working for someone else and started my own little-design-company-that-could, M. E. Beck Design, Inc. The past year has been an incredible experience. Despite a very steep learning curve for the business side of things, I have been able to keep this little company moving right along and surprisingly growing. It has, by far, been the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I love what I do and, now more than ever, it is so rewarding! I have often received requests from my clients about starting a design and lifestyle blog. So, here I am, writing my very first post, with no idea whether or not anyone other than myself and possibly my husband, will ever read this thing. However, it is always something that I have wanted to do and so here it goes.
I am inspired daily by the many blogs that I read myself and I hope that whoever comes to read my little blog will be inspired as well.

No comments: